Contributing to the Mission of the Catholic Church of Montreal allows us to serve our communities, to help those in need and to accomplish the mission that the Lord has entrusted us with, always in a spirit of humility, peace and love and always following the example of our Lord Jesus Christ.
To contribute to the Mission is:
- To provide a presence among the homeless and those in search of meaning;
- To provide spiritual accompaniment to the sick and elderly in hospitals, nursing homes and in their homes;
- To support welcoming refugees, immigrants and seasonal workers and to contribute to their integration;
- To support the refugee sponsorship program;
- To welcome, accommodate and support asylum seekers (families, pregnant women, women with children, single parents, etc.);
- To provide accompaniment to separated or divorced people and to prepare young couples for marriage;
- To tackle the problems of isolation and loneliness among young people by helping them to discover their talents through a variety of training courses;
- To provide faith education and preparation for the sacraments of Christian initiation for children, young people and those of all ages;
- To support parishes in disadvantaged areas,
- To meet the needs of individuals, couples and families who want to discover God's dream for human love and incorporate it into their daily lives.
TOGETHER, LET'S HELP OUR NEIGHBOUR BY CONTRIBUTING TO THE MISSION OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH OF MONTREAL
Witnessing to God's love also means contributing to the joy, love, well-being and dignity of individuals, families, young people and humanity in general.
Let’s support the Catholic Church of Montreal in its mission of service and reaching out to fulfil the needs that are around us. Together, by the grace of God, we can meet the challenges that our community faces.
Thank you for your generosity!
Planned giving, whether through financial, tax or estate planning, supports the ongoing sustainable development of the diocesan Church’s works. To offer a planned gift to the Catholic Church of Montreal today is to undertake an act of love for the renewal and outreach of the Church’s continued work on behalf of the next generation.
Donation of shares or securities listed on the stock exchange
A bequest of publicly-traded shares or securities such as bonds, mutual fund units or stock options allows the donor to support the Mission of the Catholic Church of Montreal while maintaining his or her cash flow.
This type of donation becomes particularly advantageous when the securities are transferred directly to the Catholic Church of Montreal, since the donor in this case pays no tax on the deemed capital gain, thus reducing the costs associated with the donation.
To make a gift of stock, simply complete the electronic transfer form and forward one copy to your broker and another to the Catholic Church of Montreal.
For further information, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by telephone at (514) 925-4300, ext. 217
You can give directly to the parish of your choice by contacting the parish directly.